If you’re looking for international schooling options in Shanghai for your child aged 2 to 11, Britannica International School, Shanghai is having their final open day for the August intake for the Early Years & Primary Stage on May 20 (Monday).
Here are a few great reasons why you should be there:
- You’ll get to learn first-hand about the school (in English and Chinese)
- You’ll get to meet school principal David Goodwin and his senior leadership team
- You’ll get a tour of the school’s campus in Gubei
- You’ll get to secure your child a spot for a free Taster Day
- Student places are limited and attendance at this event will guarantee a place for all eligible children
- It’s also your last opportunity to enjoy an Early Bird Discount for the upcoming academic year
Britannica is unique in Shanghai for its British ownership and its staff of British-trained teachers delivering the English national curriculum, including GCSE and A Level qualifications to students from 2 to 18 years of age.
It’s also one of very few international schools in downtown Shanghai, making it an excellent choice for families living in the former French concession, Jing’an, Zhongshan Park and Gubei areas.
At the open day, you’ll get to see Britannica’s:
- purpose-built building with state-of-the-art classrooms
- premier sporting facilities (including a swimming pool, sports hall, astro turf, tennis courts, basketball and netball courts, cricket nets, indoor and outdoor multifunctional play areas)
- specialist teaching rooms including science and technology rooms, libraries, ICT suites and a 250-seat theatre
Interested? Sign up for the open day through the QR code and find out why parents of forty different nationalities have decided to place their kids at the school.
Britannica International School, Shanghai
May 20 (Monday)
8.45am – 10am
1988 Gubei Road