In CieCAS you can now learn to create healthy and stylish Chinese vegan plates. The program consists of a 3 day training with an elegant dinner at the end. These acquired skills will enable the participants to cook healthier food and will let their life partner fall in love again. The whole program is a practical hands-on learning experience.
The whole program including the dinner will be hosted in the top-class facility of CieCAS (Center of innovative & entrepreneurial Culinary Arts & Services). The program is taught under the leadership of the following instructor:
Shiyin Wang is born in Shanghai, and grew up in the United States. He is the founder of Kaixin Cooking – an innovative company focusing on healthy Chinese food, combining traditional Chinese recipes with modern healthy eating trends. He learned his cooking style from his family and from culinary experience in California and New York. Chef Shiyin Wang has been involved in food education several years in the United States where he also run a private dining business. Chef Shiyin’s goal with the support of CieCAS is to train many people on producing quality Chinese food so everyone can eat well and improve life through healthy food.
Shiyin Wang先生生于上海，长于美国。他是『开心烹饪』的创始人 – 『开心烹饪』是一家专注于将中国传统菜肴与现代健康饮食趋势相结合、专注于健康中式烹饪分享和培训的创新公司。他的烹饪风格来源于他的家庭以及在加州和纽约的烹饪相关工作经历。Shiyin主厨曾在美国从事烹饪教育多年，同时也经营着自己的私人餐饮业务。在CieCAS的支持下，Shiyin主厨的目标是与更多的人分享健康中国菜肴的烹饪技术，从而让每个人都能吃得好、吃得健康，通过健康饮食提升生活质量。
Section 1: Cooking with Healthy Proteins (Chinese) – October 13 (10 am to 3 pm)
Learn and use protein sources that are easily accessible in China, and produce tofu dishes, vegan kungpao chicken, and homemade soy-based baozi.
Training Fee: CNY480
Section 2: Cooking Seasonal Chinese Food – October 27 (10 am to 3 pm)
Learn about seasonal products when cooking in order to maintain health, and promote balance with both the earth’s resources and its life forms.
Training Fee: CNY480
Section 3: Plan, cook and plate a Chinese fine dining romantic dinner – November 3 (3 pm – 8 pm)
You will create a vegan fine dining menu that you can present to enchant your partner.
Training Fee: CNY650
Package Price：1390（Include all 3 workshops）
Each workshop can be purchased individually or as a package at a discounted price
Vegan protein sources easily accessible in China – how to take care of your partner
中国常见的素食蛋白质食材 — 如何关爱你的Ta？
- ” Cooking with Just Egg: creating great scrambled “eggs” with tomato
- ” Stir fry replacements: using mock chicken and mock beef in kungpao chicken and black pepper beef (two recipes)
- ” Firm tofu and fuzhu: making a homemade soy-based baozi (we’ll knead dough from scratch for this multi-step recipe, and then use pre-risen dough to practice folding)
- ” 老豆腐与腐竹：制作家常豆制包子（首先练习怎样从零开始揉面，之后用事先发好的面团练习包子的制作）
Vegan meal planning: cooking in bulk with Chinese flavors and seasonal ingredients – how to prepare meals on weekends that can feed you and your partner throughout the week (and avoid unhealthy delivery lunches)
- ” Healthy grains: combining quinoa, edamame, chickpeas, and vegetables for a power bowl – how to prepare and how to store these types of dishes
- ” Chinese pumpkin and mung bean stew with brown rice – cooking and storing large single pot dishes, what the pair them with later
- ” 南瓜绿豆糙米饭–大份主食的烹饪与储存，及其后续搭配
- ” Bulk stir fries: stir fried long beans with Chinese pickles, stir fried water bamboo with lotus root and garlic chive bulbs – making dinner leftovers that are easy to reheat
Fine dining: how to plan, cook, and plate a fine romantic dinner
- ” Menu planning, shopping, equipment, and time considerations before you cook – we’ll practice creating a hand-written personal menu that can be shared to the partner before they come to eat
- 正式烹饪之前，首先规划好菜单、采购食材、熟悉设备以及安排好时间– 我们会请学员手写一张私人菜单，在另一半用餐之前分享给Ta
- “Dish 1: Cucumber, fuzhu, carrot, and cilantro salad – ribbon cut vegetables, homemade dressing, plated in a ring
- “Dish 2: Roasted cauliflower with goji berries – multiple spices on cauliflower that goes on the oven, garnished with colorful red gojis
- “Dish 3: Tofu skin dim sum roll – bean sprouts, cabbage, and mushrooms rolled inside a tofu skin, with vegetable sauce, garnished with black sesame and pepper threads
- “Dish 4: Single pot cherry tomato and mushroom rice – this dish is one of my own creations, a colorful and nutritious rice dish that can be garnished nicely with leaves and fresh tomatoes
For Registration and Payment, please scan this QR Code!