ny follower of meal deals in Shanghai will tell you it’s a great way to check out new restaurants and try new dishes.
This October, get your hands dirty with mouthwateringly cheap RMB38 lamb chops at Pera, where you can dig into best bits from Indian and Turkish cuisines.
How do you get the deal?
Book with Chope until the end of October and head to Pera, it’s that simple.
The deal is valid for the first 100 bookings only, so better early than sorry, in this case!
Top picks at Pera
Pera started off as just a Turkish restaurant, adding Indian cuisine into the mix in 2018. The menu might seem too large to flip through but is very easy to navigate.
Most importantly, they have everyone’s favorites.
Turkish cuisine recommendations:
- Hummus (RMB38)- everyone’s favorite way to eat chickpeas
- Etli Yaprak Dolmasi (RMB68) – wine leaves stuffed with rice and meat
- Levrek Marine (RMB52) – seabass served in a zesty mustard-lemon sauce
- Adana Kebabi (RMB98) – spicy minced meat skewers with rice, vegetables, and baby potatoes.
Indian cuisine recommendations
- Raita (RMB30) – homemade yogurt to cut the rich curries or rice dishes
- Chicken Tikka (RMB68) – spicy and aromatic chicken pieces
- Palak Paneer (RMB68) – cottage cheese in blended spinach
- Mutton Vindaloo (RMB78) – you better be comfortable with real spice levels
RMB38 lamb chops when booking with Chope (normal price: RMB118)
Discount is valid for one portion per booking
Scan the QR code below and head to Pera!
Sun-Thu 12pm-10:30pm, Fri-Sat 12pm-2am
RMB38 lamb chops at Pera (original price RMB118)
B1/F, 158 Julu Lu, near Ruijin Yi Lu