With schools closed due to Covid-19, to respond to increasing anxiety from parents who still need to choose a school and enrol their child(ren), Britannica International School, Shanghai has held two online Open Days (for the stages of Early Years and Primary) since March, which were positively received by many parents who attended.
Following up the feedbacks from last two Open Days, the school has now scheduled another virtual Open Day on April 8 at 7:30 pm, which will cover all phases from EYFS all the way to Secondary (age 2-18), and will feature the whole school leadership team who will give a thorough presentation to introduce their responsible phase. The event details can be found in the poster below.
How to Register
To register, please long press the picture below or click RSVP at the bottom left of this article.
Access to the webinar will be shared when we receive your registration.
Reasons to Join
- All parents are welcome to register and learn more about the best of British education Britannica promises to deliver in the safety and comfort of their home, as well as the up-to-date school response to the outbreak.
- During this time, families will meet school Principal Mr. Goodwin online, an experienced educational leader with a passion for China, and discover more about the British curriculum that ensures the best for your child.
- Heads of Phases from Early Years, Primary and Secondary as well as Director of Admissions will also join the webinar, therefore, you will be able to get your inquiries about the school well addressed through their thorough presentations and the Q&A session.
- For parents who have registered for the Open Day, the school will be in contact soon and provide an exclusive access to a VIP online information pack for them to have an idea about Britannica in advance.
- Most importantly, parents who have signed up for the Open Day will be offered an exclusive opportunity to have an online interview with the Head of Phase. An Offer Letter will be issued to eligible candidates straight after that.