Join this Plant Based TCM Nutrition & Food Therapy Training Weekend Class happening on these four days: Nov 10, 11, 17, 18.
You’ll receive 4 full-day training and a professional chef will prepare 4 food therapy banquets. You’ll grasp full TCM fundamentals, knowing how to deal small health problems by using food and nature herbs.
TCM is a natural-law based and preventative medical system. Above and beyond treating disease, it’s a whole philosophy about natural ways of healthy living that you can apply in your daily life.
The purpose of this training class is to say goodbye to medicine, serious and chronic diseases!
Through the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Nutrition and Food Therapy Training Program, you will learn how to use real whole foods and healthy lifestyle to prevent disease and cure illnesses at an early stage.
It’ll benefit your whole life. After learning you grasp a tool to improve and preserve health for you and your family.
You’ll learn what’s right eating habit and healthy lifestyle; and how to improve healthy qi (immunity system); how to avoid pathogenic factors. You’ll be less susceptible to ailments such as cold and cough. Even if you got an illness you know how to use whole foods and nature herbs to treat at early stage. So you don’t have chance to have chronic and serious diseases.
What you’ll learn
1. TCM fundamentals
– Yin Yang theory and application in diagnosis and treatment; Food and herb application in yin yang balance
– Five-element (phase ) theory and application in diagnosis and treatment
– Qi, blood, body fluid; Food and herb application in dysfunction of Qi,blood, and body fluid
– Zangxiang theory-Five important organs: their functions; Symptoms,, therapeutic methods, therapeutic foods, natural herbs, formulas/recipes for each organ dysfunction
– Food property
– Causes of disease and therapeutic principle from TCM perspective
– Theory of Meridians
– Nine-constitution body types-find your own body type
– Features and manifestations
– Vulnerable to diseases
– Environment adaptability
– Diet regulation
– Therapeutic foods and herbs
– Sport& exercise regulation
– How to arrange your diet/life in 24 hours (a day)- Zi Wu Liu Zhu
– How to arrange your diet/life in 4 seasons/24 solar terms
– Life habit regulation
– Emotion regulation
– Diet regulation
– Sport activity regulation
2. Food Therapy foods, herbs, and recipes for common illnesses but not limited to the followings
– Lung related- cough, cold, skin problem
– Liver related- stress, anxiety, thyroid, breast gland, headache
– Stomach related- digestion, constipation, diarrhea, stomachache
– Heart related- sleeplessness, palpitation, etc.
– Others: Women’s health, high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, liver fatty/weight loss
Basic Qi Gong exercises
4 food therapy lunch banquets
A professional chef will prepare TCM dietary dishes. Each banquet presents one season’s healthy eating meal.
When and where
This is a training program happening over 4 full days
Time: 9:30am-5:30pm. 1-2pm lunch banquet
Dates: Nov.10,11,17,18( 4 days. Saturday and Sunday only)
Address: 357 Xiangyang South Road 襄阳南路
Students will be granted completion certifications after completing all lessons successfully
Regular price: RMB4000
Early bird: RMB3500 paid before Nov.3, 2018
Including 4 whole day study and printing masterial , 4 day’s banquet
100% Refund – Cancellation or Withdrawal one week before the first class
No refund from one week before the class.
The class may be postponed or cancelled if there is insufficient interest. You will be given notice ahead of time.