re you a passionate gamer? Do you spend your days and nights thinking of how to upgrade your character? Is collecting gems your only day job？Help is on the way with I Got Games (IGG), which wants to turn your gaming obsession into a career this July.
IGG is a renowned developer and publisher of mobile games with a strong global presence and international customer base. Their titles have garnered critical acclaim and won prestigious awards, and they embrace a corporate spirit of “Innovators at Work, Gamers at Heart.”
From July 7 to 20, they’re hosting the Inter-G event catering to those interested in a career in game design. Happening at their headquarters in Fuzhou, Fujian province, participants will receive free training while getting a glimpse of the industry from inside. They can also apply for jobs and stand a chance to win ¥180,000 in prizes.
What to expect
- Meet and learn from the people behind Lords Mobile and Castle Clash, two of IGG’s biggest games.
- Use these learned skills to compete as individuals and a team in challenges during the event for a chance to win money and work with the company.
- IGG will also provide ¥7,000 in training allowance and cover your meals, accommodation, and travel within mainland China.
- Enjoy IGG’s campus, which is equipped with a pool, cinema, library, and gym.
Who can apply
- Foreign nationals must have HSK4 and above.
- Chinese citizens must have TEM 4 or IELTS 7 and above.
- Must currently live in China.
Inter-G event is open to up to 100 people, and applicants must register by May 10 and undergo three interviews before they are selected. To register, scan the QR code below.
July 7 to 20
Registration closes on May 10
IGG China HQ
Fuzhou, Fujian province
Scan the QR code to register ▼