Britannica International School, Shanghai’s next online Open Day for Early Years and Primary students aged 2-11 will take place on March 21st at 10am.
How to Register
Event details can be found in the following picture. To register, please long press the picture below or scan the QR code at the bottom left of this article.
An access to the webinar will be shared when the school receives your registration.
Reasons to Join
- All parents are welcome to register and learn more about the best of British education Britannica promises to deliver in the safety and comfort of their home.
- During this time, families will meet school Principal Mr. Goodwin online, an experienced educational leader with a passion for China, and discover more about the British curriculum that ensures the best for your child.
- Heads of Phases and leaders from Early Years and Primary as well as Director of Admissions will also join the webinar, therefore, you will be able to get your inquiries about the school well addressed through their thorough presentations and the Q&A session.
- For parents who have registered for the Open Day, the school will be in contact soon and provide an exclusive access to a VIP online information pack for them to have an idea about Britannica in advance.
- Most importantly, parents who have signed up for the Open Day will be offered an exclusive opportunity to have an online interview with the Head of Phase. An Offer Letter will be issued to eligible candidates straight after that.